2022 Books Are My Bag Readers Awards Shortlists
National Book Tokens have announced the 2022 Books Are My Bag Readers Awards shortlists. The award aims to “reflect the truly diverse tastes of real booklovers and the bookshops they love to visit”. Authors and titles of genre interest include:
- Our Wives Under The Sea, Julia Armfield (Flatiron)
- Her Majesty’s Royal Coven, Juno Dawson (Penguin)
- Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow, Gabrielle Zevin (Knopf)
- All That’s Left in the World, Erik J. Brown (Balzer + Bray)
- I Kissed Shara Wheeler, Casey McQuiston (Wednesday)
- Like A Charm, Elle McNicoll (Knights Of)
- Grimwood: Let The Fur Fly, Nadia Shireen (Simon & Schuster’s Children UK)
- Skander and the Unicorn Thief, A.F. Steadman (Simon & Schuster Books For Young Readers)
- Loki: A Bad God’s Guide To Being Good, Louie Stowell (Walker Books)
- Jamie Smart
- Gabrielle Zevin
The shortlist judges were Alex Call, David Coates, Juliet Johnson, Gaby Lee, and Helen-Tamblyn-Saville. The winners will be announced November 8, 2022.
For the full list of titles, see the announcement here.
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue quality coverage of the science fiction and fantasy field.
©Locus Magazine. Copyrighted material may not be republished without permission of LSFF.