The Lambda Literary Foundation has announced the winners of the 30th Annual Lambda Literary Awards (the “Lammys”), celebrating “achievement in LGBTQ writing for books published in 2017.” Winners of genre interest follow.
- WINNER: Autonomous, Annalee Newitz (Tor)
- Amberlough, Lara Elena Donnelly (Tor)
- The Lost Daughter Collective, Lindsey Drager (DZANC)
- The Prey of Gods, Nicky Drayden (Harper Voyager)
- Night Visitors, Owen Keehnen (OutTales)
- An Excess Male, Maggie Shen King (Harper Voyager)
- I Stole You, Kristen Ringman (Handtype)
- An Unkindness of Ghosts, Rivers Solomon (Akashic)
LGBTQ Graphic Novels
- WINNER: My Favorite Thing is Monsters, Emil Ferris (Fantagraphics)
- Condo Heartbreak Disco, Eric Kostiuk Williams (Koyama)
- WINNER: Her Body and Other Parties, Carmen Maria Machado (Graywolf)
- Difficult Women, Roxane Gay (Grove)
- We Were Witches, Ariel Gore (Feminist)
- Things to Do When You’re Goth in the Country, Chavisa Woods (Seven Stories)
- WINNER: Transcendent 2, Bogi Takács, ed. (Lethe)
- WINNER: His Seed, Steve Berman, ed. (Unzipped)
- Witches, Princesses, and Women at Arms, Sacchi Green, ed. (Cleis)
The awards were presented at the 30th Annual Lambda Literary Awards Ceremony held June 4, 2018 at the NYU Skirball Center for the Performing Arts in New York City.
For more information, see the Lambda Literary website.