Shortlists for the 2019 Prix Utopiales and Prix Utopiales Jeunesse Awards have been announced:
- BonheurTM, Jean Baret (Le Bélial)
- Colonies, Laurent Genefort (Le Bélial)
- Helstrid, Christian Léourier (Le Béllial)
- Les derniers jours du Nouveau-Paris, China Miéville (Au diable vauvert)
- Dans la toile du temps, Adrian Tchaikovsky (Denoël)
Prix Utopiales Jeunesse
- In Real Life: Déconnexion, Maiwenn Alix (Milan)
- La Voie Verne, Jacques Martel (Mnémos)
- Le Cirque interdit, Célia Flaux (Scrineo)
- Marqués, Alice Broadway (Pocket Jeunesse)
- Rêves scientifiques, J.-N. Blanc, J. Benameur, P. Favaro, Gudule, J. Héliot & C. Thibert (Thierry Magnier)
Winners in each category receive €2,000 and will be announced at the Nantes International Science Fiction Festival, to be held October 31 – November 4, 2019 at the Nantes Convention Center in Nantes, France.
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue quality coverage of the science fiction and fantasy field.