2022 Clarkesworld Readers’ Poll Winners
The results of the annual Clarkesworld readers’ poll for best story and cover art of 2022 were announced in the March 2022 issue:
Best Short Story
- WINNER: “Calf Cleaving in the Benthic Black”, Isabel J. Kim (11/22)
- 2nd Place: “The Dragon Project”, Naomi Kritzer (3/22)
- 3rd Place: “Company Town”, Aimee Ogden (6/22)
- WINNER: “We Built This City”, Marie Vibbert (novelette) (6/22)
- 2nd Place: “The Sadness Box”, Suzanne Palmer (novelette) (7/22)
- 3rd Place: “Bishop’s Opening”, R.S.A. Garcia (novella) (1/22)
- WINNER: “Art Block”, Daniel Conway (10/22)
- 2nd Place: “Shrine of Nameless Stars”, Daniel Ignacio (5/22)
- 3rd Place: “Ashes”, Yuumei (4/22)
For more, see the Clarkesworld site.
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue quality coverage of the science fiction and fantasy field.
©Locus Magazine. Copyrighted material may not be republished without permission of LSFF.