The 2020 Philip K. Dick Award nominees have been announced:
- The Outside, Ada Hoffmann (Angry Robot)
- Velocity Weapon, Megan E. O’Keefe (Orbit)
- All Worlds Are Real, Susan Palwick (Fairwood)
- Sooner or Later Everything Falls into the Sea, Sarah Pinsker (Small Beer)
- The Rosewater Redemption, Tade Thompson (Orbit)
- The Little Animals, Sarah Tolmie (Aqueduct)
The award is presented annually to a distinguished work of science fiction originally published in paperback form in the United States. The award is sponsored by the Philip K. Dick Trust and the Philadelphia Science Fiction Society, and the ceremony is sponsored by the Northwest Science Fiction Society. The judges are Thomas A. Easton, Karen Heuler, Mur Lafferty, Patricia MacEwen (chair), and James Sallis.
The winner and any special citations will be announced on Friday, April 10, 2020 at Norwescon 43 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Seattle Airport, SeaTac WA.
For more, see the award website.
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue.