The Libertarian Futurist Society (LFS) has named the finalists for the 2020 Prometheus Hall of Fame Award for Best Classic Fiction.
- “Sam Hall”, Poul Anderson (Astounding 8/53)
- “As Easy as A.B.C.”, Rudyard Kipling (London 3-4/1912)
- “The Trees”, Rush (Hemispheres)
- A Time of Changes, Robert Silverberg (Galaxy 3-6/71)
- “Lipidleggin'”, F. Paul Wilson (Asimov’s 5-6/78)
All members of the LFS are eligible to vote. The winner will be presented during the 2020 NASFiC to be held August 20-23, 2020 at the Sheraton Columbus Hotel in Columbus OH.
For more information, see the LFS website.
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue.