The five judges for the 2011 Philip K. Dick Award have been announced. Works of science fiction originally published as paperbacks in the US during the year 2011 are eligible for the award.
- Scott Baker, 999 Piedmont Ave., Pacific Grove CA 93950-5310
- Mark Budz, 9437 Sunnyside Ave, Ben Lomond CA 95005-9345
- Roby James, 336 36th St # 275, Bellingham WA 98225-6580
- Darrell Schweitzer, 6644 Rutland St, Philadelphia PA 19149-2128
- Alice K. Turner, 2 Charlton St Apt 1A, New York NY 10014-4916
Publishers are encouraged to mail copies of eligible books to all judges. Nominees will be announced January 2012.