The Libertarian Futurist Society has named the finalists for the Prometheus Hall of Fame Award, “given in recognition of a classic work of science fiction or fantasy with libertarian themes”:
- “Starfog”, Poul Anderson (Analog 8/67)
- “Coventry”, Robert Heinlein (Astounding 7/40)
- “As Easy as A.B.C.”, Rudyard Kipling (London 3-4/1912)
- “Conquest by Default”, Vernor Vinge (Analog 5/68)
- “Harrison Bergeron”, Kurt Vonnegut (F&SF 10/61)
- “With Folded Hands…”, Jack Williamson (Astounding 7/47)
Works of SF or fantasy first published or broadcast more than five years ago are eligible. Finalists were selected from 14 works nominated by members of the LFS, and a committee of judges selected finalists.