previous page | Table-of-Contents | next page
Pasechnick, Steve, ed.
- The Best of the Rest 1990 (SP & Brian Youmans, eds.) (Jun 1992, Edward Bryant)
Patrick B. Sharp
- Sisters of Tomorrow: The First Women of Science Fiction (by Lisa Yaszek & PBS) (Jan 2017, Gary K. Wolfe)
- When the Wind Blows (Jan 1999, Gary K. Wolfe)
Patterson, William H., Jr.
- Robert A. Heinlein: In Dialogue with His Century (Oct 2010, Russell Letson)
(Dec 2010, Gary K. Wolfe) [posted 10 Dec 2010]
- Robert A. Heinlein: In Dialogue with His Century, Volume 2: 1948-1988: The Man Who Learned Better (Jun 2014, Gary K. Wolfe)
(Jul 2014, Russell Letson)
- The Wayfinder (Oct 2000, Carolyn Cushman)
- The Golden Sword (Sep 2001, Carolyn Cushman)
- The Granite Shield (Jun 1999, Carolyn Cushman)
- The Painter Knight (Jun 1998, Carolyn Cushman)
- The Stone Prince (Jun 1997, Carolyn Cushman)
- East (Oct 2003, Carolyn Cushman)
- Fire Arrow (Aug 1998, Carolyn Cushman)
- Cat Girl's Day Off (Apr 2012, Carolyn Cushman)
- Sucks to be Me (Nov 2008, Carolyn Cushman)
- Fall-Out (Jul 1995, Carolyn Cushman)
- Dictionary of the Khazars: A Lexicon (Oct 1988, Faren Miller)
Paxson, Diana L.
- Brisingamen (Oct 1984, Debbie Notkin)
- The White Raven (Aug 1988, Carolyn Cushman)
- The Wolf and the Raven (May 1993, Carolyn Cushman)
Payne, Ben, ed.
- 2012 (Alisa Krasnostein & BP, eds.) (May 2008, Rich Horton)
Payne, Michael H.
- The Blood Jaguar (Feb 1999, Carolyn Cushman)
Payton, T. Aaron
- The Constantine Affliction (Oct 2012, Adrienne Martini)
- Mondo Barbie (by RP & Lucinda Ebersole) (Jun 1993, Edward Bryant)
- Catamount (Apr 1992, Scott Winnett)
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (by Lewis Carroll, illustrated by MP) (May 1999, Karen Haber)
(Apr 2000, Karen Haber)
- Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There (by Lewis Carroll, illustrated by MP) (Jun 2002, Karen Haber)
- Mervyn Peake: The Man and His Art (by SP & Alison Eldred, edited by G. Peter Winnington) (May 2007, Karen Haber)
- The Little Gentleman (Feb 2005, Carolyn Cushman)
- Memini (Feb 2004, Faren Miller)
Pearson, Bill, ed.
- The Wally Wood Sketchbook (J. David Spurlock & BP, eds.) (Sep 2001, Karen Haber)
Pearson, Mary E.
- The Adoration of Jenna Fox (May 2008, Faren Miller)
- Omni's Screen Flights/Screen Fantasies: The Future According to Science Fiction Cinema (Oct 1984, Dan Chow)
- Spirit Crossings (Apr 1991, Carolyn Cushman)
- Lost in Cyberspace (Nov 1995, Carolyn Cushman)
- The Seal Child (Dec 1989, Carolyn Cushman)
- Above/Below (by Stephanie Campisi & PB) (Jun 2011, Rich Horton)
- Jinn and Juice (Jul 2015, Carolyn Cushman)
- Tempest Rising (Jan 2010, Carolyn Cushman)
- The Book of Schuiten (by BP & François Schuiten) (Jan 2005, Karen Haber)
- Cities of the Fantastic: The Invisible Fronter: Volume 1 (by Francois Schuiten & BP) (Jul 2003, Karen Haber)
- Phylum Monsters (Sep 1989, Carolyn Cushman)
- The Thirteenth Majestral (Mar 1989, Faren Miller)
- A Scanner Darkly (by Philip K. Dick, with HP) (Nov 2006, Karen Haber)
- An Antique Vintage (May 2000, Edward Bryant)
- Darkness, My Old Friend (Oct 2016, Richard A. Lupoff)
- Darkside: Horror for the Next Millennium (Oct 1996, Edward Bryant)
- Goon (by Edward Lee & JP) (Oct 1996, Edward Bryant)
- _____, ed.
- The Case of the Police Officer's Cock Ring and the Piano Player Who Had No Fingers (JP & Lee Pelan, ed.) (Jul 1998, Edward Bryant)
- The Century's Best Horror Fiction, Vol. 1: 1901–1950 (Jul 2011, Stefan Dziemianowicz)
- The Century's Best Horror Fiction, Vol. 2: 1951–2000 (Jul 2011, Stefan Dziemianowicz)
- The Children of Cthulhu (JP & Benjamin Adams, eds.) (Feb 2002, Tim Pratt)
- The Darker Side: Generations of Horror (Sep 2002, Edward Bryant)
- The Last Continent: New Tales of Zothique (Jan 2000, Edward Bryant)
- Shadows Over Baker Street (Michael Reaves & JP, eds.) (Aug 2003, Tim Pratt)
(Dec 2003, Nick Gevers)
Pelan, Lee, ed.
- The Case of the Police Officer's Cock Ring and the Piano Player Who Had No Fingers (John Pelan & LP, ed.) (Jul 1998, Edward Bryant)
- The Killing Star (by CP & George Zebrowski) (May 1995, Russell Letson)
- The Bruce Pennington Portfolio (Jul 1991, Paul S. Clift)
- Everything Belongs to the Future (Oct 2016, Gary K. Wolfe)
- White Mars, or, The Mind Set Free: A 21st Century Utopia (by Brian W. Aldiss & RP) (Aug 2000, Faren Miller)
Penzler, Otto, ed.
- The Vampire Archives (Jan 2010, Gardner Dozois)
- Zombies! Zombies! Zombies! (Sep 2011, Stefan Dziemianowicz)
- The Dark Net (Jul 2017, John Langan)
- The Dead Lands (Mar 2015, Stefan Dziemianowicz)
- Red Moon (Mar 2013, Stefan Dziemianowicz)
- Thrill Me: Essays on Fiction (Jul 2017, John Langan) [posted 9 Aug 2017]
- The Faces of Fantasy (Dec 1996, Edward Bryant)
- The Faces of Science Fiction (Feb 1985, Faren Miller)
- Terminal Games (May 1994, Gary K. Wolfe)
Perry, Anne C., ed.
- Pandemonium: The Lowest Heaven (ACP & Jared Shurin, eds.) (Aug 2013, Gardner Dozois)
Perry, Carol J.
- Caught Dead Handed (Jan 2015, Carolyn Cushman)
- Murder Go Round (Mar 2017, Carolyn Cushman)
- Tails, You Lose (Jun 2015, Carolyn Cushman)
Perry, Mark C.
- Morigu: The Dead (May 1990, Scott Winnett)
- The 97th Step (Oct 1989, Scott Winnett)
- Stellar Ranger (Jul 1994, Scott Winnett)
- Thong the Barbarian Meets the Cycle Sluts of Saturn (by SP & Michael Reaves) (Jan 1999, Edward Bryant)
- Natural History (May 1990, Scott Winnett)
- Rampant (May 2009, Carolyn Cushman)
- Psi-Man (Nov 1990, Scott Winnett)
- The Last Camel Died at Noon (Nov 1991, Scott Winnett)
- S. Petersen's Guide to Creatures of the Dreamlands (by SP & Mark J. Ferrari) (Apr 1989, Tom Whitmore)
- There Once Lived a Girl Who Seduced Her Sister's Husband, and He Hanged Himself: Love Stories (by LP, translated by Anna Summers) (Locus Online 27 Feb 2013, Paul Di Filippo)
Pettersson, Jan Åke
- Odd Nerdrum, Storyteller and Self-Revealer (May 1999, Karen Haber)
- The Taken (Sep 2012, Carolyn Cushman)
- L'Ann‚ 1984 de la Science Fiction et du Fantastique Qu‚b‚cois (Dec 1986, Pascal J. Thomas)
- The Alchemist in the Shadows (Feb 2011, Faren Miller)
- The Cardinal's Blades (Jan 2011, Faren Miller)
- The Thing From Another World/Climate of Fear (by CP & John Aroudi) (Jan 1994, Edward Bryant)
Phifer, Malcolm R.
- The Fantasy Illustration Library: Gods & Goddesses: Volume Two (by MRP & Michael C. Phifer) (Mar 2017, Karen Haber)
- The Fantasy Illustration Library: Volume One: Lands and Legends (by MRP & Michael C. Phifer) (Apr 2016, Karen Haber)
Phifer, Michael C.
- The Fantasy Illustration Library: Gods & Goddesses: Volume Two (by Malcolm R. Phifer & MCP) (Mar 2017, Karen Haber)
- The Fantasy Illustration Library: Volume One: Lands and Legends (by Malcolm R. Phifer & MCP) (Apr 2016, Karen Haber)
- At the Edge of Waking (Jan 2013, Faren Miller)
- The Engine's Child (Jan 2009, Carolyn Cushman)
(Jan 2009, Faren Miller)
- In the Palace of Repose (Feb 2005, Rich Horton)
(Mar 2005, Gary K. Wolfe)
- _____, ed.
Phillips, Jill M.
- Walford's Oak (Aug 1990, Scott Winnett)
- James Tiptree, Jr.: The Double Life of Alice B. Sheldon (Jun 2006, Gary K. Wolfe)
Philmus, Robert M.
- Visions and Re-Visions: [Re]constructing Science Fiction (Apr 2006, Amelia Beamer)
- Art After Apogee: The relationships between an idea, a story, and painting (by Brian W. Aldiss & RP) (Jan 2001, Karen Haber)
- Cover Story: The Art of John Picacio (Jun 2006, Karen Haber)
previous page | Table-of-Contents | next page