The Locus Index to Science Fiction
by Charles N. Brown and William G. Contento
Index to Science Fiction Anthologies and Collections
by William G. Contento
The Locus Index to Science Fiction lists all SF, fantasy, and horror books, magazines, and stories published from 1984 through 2008. The Index to Science Fiction Anthologies and Collections lists the contents of anthologies and collections published prior to 1984.
- List of books and magazines by author and title.
- List of stories by author and title.
- List of book and magazine contents.
- List of book and magazine cover artists.
- Chronoligical list of books and stories for each author.
- NEW! Links to over 1,500 magazine cover images.
All lists contain extensive links to the other sections for easy navigation.
- 75,000 Books.
- 6,600 Magazine Issues.
- 184,000 Stories.
- 8,271 Pages in Index.
INDEX TO CRIME AND MYSTERY ANTHOLOGIES: 1875-2010
by William G. Contento
*NEW!* – This edition brings up to date the 1991 hardcover edition published by G.K. Hall & Co., indexing some 2,500 anthologies and including an additional 260+ single-author collections published 2001 through 2010.
CRIME FICTION IV: A Comprehensive Bibliography
by Allen J. Hubin
NEW! – 2015
This massive bibliography indexes by author, title, series character and setting for 108,900+ detective and mystery novels and collections. Listing of alternate titles and publishers brings the total to over 143,000 books. Includes author, title and contents lists of stories in single author collections, chronological list of books and stories, publisher list, and an index of films derived from the books and stories.
- 143,200 Books.
- 79,200 Stories.
- 5,100 Movies.
- 5,949 Pages in Index.
- — the 2015 update includes hundreds of additions and changes to the previous edition. This will be the last CD edition, any future changes will be listed online.
DETECTIVE AND MYSTERY FICTION:
An International Bibliography of Secondary Sources
by Walter Albert
The first edition of this bibliography won a special Edgar Award from the Mystery Writers of America. This edition contains over 10,000 annotated entries, extending coverage through the year 2000.
I. Bibliographies, Dictionaries, Encyclopedias, & Checklists (377 entries)
II. General Reference Works: Historical & Critical: Books (984 entries) & Articles (2,112 entries)
III. Dime Novels, Juvenile Series & Pulps (1,267 entries)
IV. Authors (5,867 entries)
Each of these indexes contains the following:
- List of books and magazines by author and title
- List of stories by author and title
- List of book and magazine contents
- List of book and magazine cover artists
- All lists contain extensive links to the other sections for easy navigation These indexes are compatible with both PC, Apple, and Unix computers, and are accessed using your existing web browser (Netscape, Internet Explorer, etc.).
Discounts are available on current indexes if you’ve purchased that index in the past year or two. Inquire for details.
Locus Press, 655 13th St. #100 Oakland CA 94612
or phone 510-339-9196
or email: email@example.com