35th Annual Lambda Awards Finalists
The Lambda Literary Foundation has announced finalists for the 35th Annual Lambda Literary Awards (the “Lammys”), celebrating “the best lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender books.” Nominees of genre interest follow.
LGBTQ+ Speculative Fiction
- The Book Eaters, Sunyi Dean (Tor)
- The Paradox Hotel, Rob Hart (Ballantine)
- The Wicked and the Willing, Lianyu Tan (Shattered Scepter)
- Into the Riverlands, Nghi Vo (Tordotcom)
- The Circus Infinite, Khan Wong (Angry Robot)
- Reluctant Immortals, Gwendolyn Kiste (Saga)
- Call Me Cassandra, Marcial Gala (Farrar, Straus, Giroux)
- Jawbone, Mónica Ojeda (Coffee House)
- Wrath Goddess Sing, Maya Deane (Morrow)
- All the Hometowns You Can’t Stay Away From, Izzy Wasserstein (Neon Hemlock)
LGBTQ+ Young Adult
- Lakelore, Anna-Marie McLemore (Feiwel & Friends)
- Burn Down, Rise Up, Vincent Tirado (Sourcebooks)
- Xenocultivars: Stories of Queer Growth, Isabela Oliveira & Jed Sabin, eds. (Speculatively Queer)
- Keeping It Unreal: Black Queer Fantasy and Superhero Comics, Darieck Scott (NYU Press)
For more information, including complete finalists lists, see the Lambda Literary website.
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue quality coverage of the science fiction and fantasy field.
©Locus Magazine. Copyrighted material may not be republished without permission of LSFF.