Philip K. Dick Award 2023 Finalists
The 2023 Philip K. Dick Award finalists have been announced:
- Arboreality, Rebecca Campbell (Stelliform)
- Widowland, C.J. Carey (Sourcebooks Landmark)
- Ymir, Rich Larson (Orbit US)
- January Fifteenth, Rachel Swirsky (Tordotcom)
- The Legacy of Molly Southbourne, Tade Thompson (Tordotcom)
- The Extractionist, Kimberly Unger (Tachyon)
The award is presented annually to a distinguished work of science fiction originally published in paperback form in the United States. The award is sponsored by the Philip K. Dick Trust and the Philadelphia Science Fiction Society, and the ceremony is sponsored by the Northwest Science Fiction Society. This year’s judges are Michael Cassutt (chair), Matthew Goodwin, Stina Leicht, and E. Catherine Tobler.
The winner and any special citations will be announced April 7, 2023 at Norwescon 45, to be held April 6-9, 2023 in SeaTac WA. For more, see the award website.
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue.