The Guardian has listed the best SF and fantasy books of 2022, as selected by Adam Roberts. The five-title list has:
- Deep Wheel Orcadia, Harry Josephine Giles (Picador)
- Babel: Or the Necessity of Violence: An Arcane History of the Oxford Translators’ Revolution, R.F. Kuang (William Morrow)
- Sea of Tranquility, Emily St. John Mandel (Knopf)
- Beyond the Burn Line, Paul McAuley (Gollancz)
- Goliath, Tochi Onyebuchi (Tordotcom)
For more, see the article.
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue quality coverage of the science fiction and fantasy field.
©Locus Magazine. Copyrighted material may not be republished without permission of LSFF.