AudioFile has announced its list of the best audiobooks for 2022. Authors and titles of genre interest are included below.
Science Fiction & Fantasy
- The Atlas Six, Olivie Blake (Macmillan Audio)
- Moon Witch, Spider King, Marlon James (Penguin Audio)
- Even Though I Knew The End, C.L. Polk (RecordedBooks)
- Witches Abroad, Terry Pratchett (Penguin Audio)
- A Court of Mist and Fury, Sarah J. Maas (Recorded Books)
- Maxine Justice, Daniel Schwabauer (Oasis Audio)
- The Weight of Blood, Tiffany D. Jackson (HarperAudio)
- Ain’t Burned All The Bright, Jason Reynolds (Simon & Schuster Audio)
- The Honeys, Ryan La Sala (Scholastic Audio)
- What Souls Are Made Of, Tasha Suri (Macmillan Audio)
- Breathe and Count Back from Ten, Natlia Sylvester (HarperAudio)
- All My Rage, Sabaa Tahir (Listening Library)
Mystery & Thriller
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue quality coverage of the science fiction and fantasy field.
©Locus Magazine. Copyrighted material may not be republished without permission of LSFF.