2022 Prometheus Award Finalists
The Libertarian Futurist Society (LFS) has released the finalists for the Prometheus Award in the Best Novel category, honoring pro-freedom works published in 2021.
- Between Home and Ruin, Karl K. Gallagher (Kelt Haven)
- Seize What’s Held Dear, Karl K. Gallagher (Kelt Haven)
- Klara and the Sun, Kazuo Ishiguro (Knopf; Faber & Faber)
- Rich Man’s Sky, Wil McCarthy (Baen)
- Should We Stay or Should We Go, Lionel Shriver (Harper Perennial)
All members of the Libertarian Futurist Society are eligible to vote. The award will be presented during an online ceremony in August “at a time and event to be announced.”
For more information, see the LFS website.
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue quality coverage of the science fiction and fantasy field.
©Locus Magazine. Copyrighted material may not be republished without permission of LSFF.