2022 Philip K. Dick Award Judges
The five judges for the Philip K. Dick Award for works of science fiction published as paperback originals in the US during the year 2022 have been announced:
- Michael Cassutt, 12241 Hillslope Street Studio City CA 91604-3604
- .pdf files to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matthew Goodwin, 200 Mulberry St. NE Unit 1018, Albuquerque NM 87106-4761
- .mobi files to email@example.com
- Stina Leicht, PO Box 302472, Austin TX 78703-0042
- .epub or .pdf files to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Martin L. Shoemaker, PO Box 274, Hopkins MI 49328 -0274
- .mobi files to Martin@Shoemaker.Space
- Elise C. Tobler, 8782 Allison Dr. Apt E, Westminster CO 80005-1680
- .epub of .mobi files to email@example.com
Publishers who issue eligible titles during the calendar year 2022 are encouraged to provide copies to each of the judges as the books are published during the year. The nominees will be announced in January 2023. For more information, see the official website.
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue quality coverage of the science fiction and fantasy field.
©Locus Magazine. Copyrighted material may not be republished without permission of LSFF.