The results of the annual Clarkesworld readers’ poll for best story and cover art of 2021 were announced in the March 2022 issue:
- WINNER: “Yesterday’s Wolf”, Ray Nayler (9/21)
- 2nd Place (TIE):
- “You Are Born Exploding”, Rich Larson (12/21)
- “The Cold Calculations”, Aimee Ogden (12/21)
- “Bots of the Lost Ark”, Suzanne Palmer (6/21)
- 3rd Place (TIE):
- “Homecoming is Just Another Word for the Sublimation of the Self”, Isabel J. Kim (3/21)
- “The Failed Dianas”, Monique Laban (2/21)
- 4th Place (TIE):
- “Philia, Eros, Storge, Agápe, Pragma”, R.S.A. Garcia (1/21)
- “Sarcophagus”, Ray Nayler (4/21)
- WINNER: “Forward”, Wenjuinn Png (2/21)
- 2nd Place: “Suspire”, Yuumei (1/21)
- 3rd Place: “Space Cadet”, Pascal Blanché (11/21)
For more, see the Clarkesworld site.
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue quality coverage of the science fiction and fantasy field.
©Locus Magazine. Copyrighted material may not be republished without permission of LSFF.