The Guardian has listed the best SF and fantasy books of 2021, as selected by Adam Roberts. The five-title list has:
- Far from the Light of Heaven, Tade Thompson (Orbit)
- The Actual Star, Monica Byrne (Voyager)
- Cwen, Alice Albinia (Serpent’s Tail)
- The Employees, Olga Ravn (Lolli Editions)
- Shards of Earth, Adrian Tchaikovsky (Tor)
For more, see the article.
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue quality coverage of the science fiction and fantasy field.
©Locus Magazine. Copyrighted material may not be republished without permission of LSFF.