sf-Lit.de has announced the 2021 sf-Lit Award 2021 shortlist of five candidates. The award is open to any books that have been published in German in 2020, regardless of the author’s country of origin or the language of the first publication.
sf.Lit Award Shortlist
- Laurent Binet, Eroberung (Rowohlt)
- Blake Crouch, Gestohlene Erinnerung (Goldmann)
- Tom Hillenbrand, Qube (KiWi)
- Sameena Jehanzeb, Was Preema nicht weiß (SP)
- Simon Stålenhag, Tales from the Loop (Fischer Tor)
For more information, see their website.
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue quality coverage of the science fiction and fantasy field.
©Locus Magazine. Copyrighted material may not be republished without permission of LSFF.