sf-Lit.de has announced the 2021 sf-Lit Award 2021 longlist winners. The longlist consists of 13 candidates and is open to any books that have been published in German in 2020, regardless of the author’s country of origin or the language of the first publication.
sf.Lit Award Longlist
- Gabriele Behrend, Salzgras & Lavendel (p.machinery)
- Laurent Binet, Eroberung (Rowohlt)
- Blake Crouch, Gestohlene Erinnerung (Goldmann)
- Christoph Dittert, Fallender Stern (Piper)
- Ralph C. Doege, YUME: Träumen in Tokio (Septime)
- Andreas Eschbach, Eines Menschen Flügel (Lübbe)
- Tom Hillenbrand, Qube (KiWi)
- Sameena Jehanzeb, Was Preema nicht weiß (SP)
- N.K. Jemisin, Brennender Fels (Knaur)
- Alessandra Reß, Die Türme von Eden (Lindwurm)
- Samanta Schweblin, Hundert Augen (Suhrkamp)
- Ben Smith, Dahinter das offene Meer (Liebeskind)
- Simon Stålenhag, Tales from the Loop (Fischer Tor)
The 6-title shortlist will be announced at a later date. For more information, see their website.
[via File 770]
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue quality coverage of the science fiction and fantasy field.
©Locus Magazine. Copyrighted material may not be republished without permission of LSFF.