The five judges for the Philip K. Dick Award for works of science fiction published as paperback originals in the US during the year 2021 have been announced:
- John P. Murphy, 30 Peaslee Road, Merrimack NH 03054-4517
- ebooks in .mobi format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelly Robson, 96 Saint Patrick Street, Suite 315, Toronto ON M5T 1V2, Canada
- ebooks in .mobi format to email@example.com
- David M. Sandner, 1530 Ponderosa Avenue, Fullerton CA 92835-2039
- ebooks in .epub or .pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allen Steele, PO Box 299, Whately MA 01093-0299
- ebooks in .mobi format to email@example.com
- Molly Tanzer, c/o J. Campanella, 1310 Carriage Drive, Longmont CO 80501-8921
- ebooks in .mobi format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Publishers are encouraged to mail copies of eligible books to each judge. Nominees will be announced in January 2022.
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue quality coverage of the science fiction and fantasy field.
©Locus Magazine. Copyrighted material may not be republished without permission of LSFF.