Audible.com has announced their Best of 2020 lists, selected by their editorial team. Titles of genre interest follow.
- WINNER: The Sea in the Sky, Jackson Musker (Audible)
- Axiom’s End, Lindsay Ellis (Macmillan)
- The Space Between Worlds, Micaiah Johnson (Random House)
- Riot Baby, Tochi Onyebuchi (Blackstone)
- Network Effect, Martha Wells (Recorded Books)
- WINNER: The Sandman, Neil Gaiman & Dirk Maggs (Audible)
- The City We Became, N.K. Jemisin (Orbit)
- Black Sun, Rebecca Roanhorse (Simon & Schuster)
- Rhythm of War, Brandon Sanderson (Macmillan)
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue, V.E. Schwab (Macmillan)
- WINNER: Cemetery Boys, Aiden Thomas (Macmillan)
- WINNER: Interview with the Robot, Lee Bacon (Audible)
For more information, including complete winners and runners-up, see Audible.com.
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue quality coverage of the science fiction and fantasy field.
©Locus Magazine. Copyrighted material may not be republished without permission of LSFF.