Dream Foundry, a “non-profit dedicated to bolstering the careers of nascent professionals working with the speculative arts,” has announced the winners for its 2020 contests:
- First place: “Surat Dari Hantu”, Lisabelle Tay
- Second place: “The Failed Dianas”, Monique Laban
- Third place: “The Loneliness of Former Constellations”, P.H. Low
- First place: Thaleia Demeter
- Second place: Lauren Blake
- Third place: Michaela Matthews
Writing contest judges were Neil Clarke and S.L. Huang. The art contest judge was Grace P. Fong. The first prize winner of each contest receives $1,000, second prize $500, and third prize $200.
For more information, see the Dream Foundry website.
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue quality coverage of the science fiction and fantasy field.
©Locus Magazine. Copyrighted material may not be republished without permission of LSFF.