Time magazine has released a list of 100 Must-Read Books of 2020, including many of genre interest:
- Leave the World Behind, Rumaan Alam (Ecco)
- Followers, Megan Angelo (Graydon House)
- We Ride Upon Sticks, Quan Barry (Pantheon)
- Piranesi, Susanna Clarke (Bloomsbury)
- Agency, William Gibson (Berkley)
- The City We Became, N.K. Jemisin (Orbit)
- The Only Good Indians, Stephen Graham Jones (Saga)
- The Glass Hotel, Emily St. John Mandel (Knopf)
- Migrations, Charlotte McConaghy (Flatiron)
- A Children’s Bible, Lydia Millet (Norton)
- Tokyo Ueno Station, Yu Miri (Riverhead)
- Earthlings, Sayaka Murata (Grove)
- Kim Jiyoung, Born 1982, Cho Nam-Joo (Liveright)
- I Hold a Wolf by the Ears, Laura van den Berg (Farrar, Straus, Giroux)
For the full list, see Time‘s website.
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue quality coverage of the science fiction and fantasy field.
©Locus Magazine. Copyrighted material may not be republished without permission of LSFF.