The Washington Post has released its list of the best science fiction, fantasy and horror books of 2020, as chosen by Silvia Moreno-Garcia and Lavie Tidhar.
- Tender Is the Flesh, Agustina Bazterrica, translated by Sarah Moses (Scribner)
- The Order of the Pure Moon Reflected in Water, Zen Cho (Tor.com Publishing)
- The Only Good Indians, Stephen Graham Jones (Saga)
- War of the Maps, Paul McAuley (Gollancz)
- The Silence of the Wilting Skin, Tlotlo Tsamaase (Pink Narcissus)
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue quality coverage of the science fiction and fantasy field.
©Locus Magazine. Copyrighted material may not be republished without permission of LSFF.