- Inkarmations, Pierre Bordage (Leha)
- Les Furtifs, Alain Damasio (La Volte)
- Les machines fantômes, Olivier Paquet (L’Atalante)
- Chiens de guerre [Dogs of War], Adrian Tchaikovsky (Denoël)
- Rosewater, Tade Thompson (J’ai lu)
Prix Utopiales Jeunesse
- Boxap 13-07, Amalia Anastasio (ScriNéo)
- Sortie 32.b, Antonio Da Silva (Rouergue)
- Lou, après tout. Tome 1: Le Grand Effondrement, Jérôme Leroy (Syros)
- Et le désert disparaîtra, Marie Pavlenko (Flammarion Jeunesse)
- Survival Game, Nicky Singer (PKJ)
Winners in each category receive €2,000 and will be announced at the Nantes International Science Fiction Festival, to be held October 29 – November 2, 2020 at the Nantes Convention Center in Nantes, France.
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue quality coverage of the science fiction and fantasy field.