Best Paperback Original
- The Alchemist’s Illusion, Gigi Pandian (Midnight Ink)
Best Young Adult
- Catfishing on CatNet, Naomi Kritzer (Tor Teen)
- Killing November, Adriana Mather (Knopf Books for Young Readers)
- The Deceivers, Kristen Simmons (Tor Teen)
- Wild and Crooked, Leah Thomas (Bloomsbury YA)
Voting will take place during Virtual Bouchercon, October 16-17, 2020, with winners to be announced at an online ceremony October 17, 2020.
For more information, including complete lists of nominees, see the Bouchercon website.
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue quality coverage of the science fiction and fantasy field.