The five judges for the Philip K. Dick Award for works of science fiction published as paperback originals in the US during the year 2020 have been announced:
- F. Brett Cox, PO Box 333, Roxbury VT 05669-0333
- Brendan A. DuBois, 12 Juniper Ridge Road Exeter NH 03833-4409
- Cynthia Felice, 5025 Park Vista Blvd, Colorado Springs CO 80918-2443
- Tim Pratt, 2041 Ashby Ave Unit B, Berkeley CA 94703-2506
- Jessica Reisman, 2401 E 6th St Apt. 2026, Austin TX 78702-3974
Publishers are encouraged to mail copies of eligible books to each judge. Nominees will be announced in January 2021.
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue quality coverage of the science fiction and fantasy field.
©Locus Magazine. Copyrighted material may not be republished without permission of LSFF.