- “Børnehjemslederen” [Clockwork Fagin], Cory Doctorow (Damphammeren)
- De ansatte [The Employees], Olga Ravn (Gyldenda)
- “Krinoline og kedsomhed” [Crinoline and Boredom], Gudrun Østergaard (Science Fiction Cirklen)
Short Story (tie)
- “Verdensherredømme” [World Domination], Jakob Drud (Lige under overfladen 13: De fremmede)
- “Sortskørt” [Black Skirt], Kenneth Krabat (Lige under overfladen 13: De fremmede)
The award is given for “shorter science fiction texts (less than 40,000 words) published in Danish for the first time the previous year.” For more information about the award, see the Ommadawn blog.
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue quality coverage of the science fiction and fantasy field.