2019 Neukom Awards Winners
Winners for the 2019 Neukom Institute Literary Arts Awards for Speculative Fiction have been announced:
- WINNER: Theory of Bastards, Audrey Schulman (Europa Editions)
- Blackfish City, Sam J. Miller (Ecco)
- The Night Market, Jonathan Moore (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
- Plum Rains, Andromeda Romano-Lax (Soho)
- Red Clocks, Leni Zumas (Little, Brown)
- WINNER: The Book of M, Peng Shepard (Morrow)
- Terra Nullius, Claire G. Coleman (Small Beer)
- Severance, Ling Ma (Farrar, Straus, Giroux)
- Infomocracy, Malka Older (Tor.com Publishing)
- Alien Virus Love Disaster, Abbey Mei Otis (Small Beer)
The award was established by the Neukom Institute for Computational Science at Dartmouth College. Winners in each category receive a $5,000 honorarium at an event at Dartmouth College. Judges were Ann & Jeff VanderMeer.
For more information, see the Neukom Institute website.
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue.