Finalists for the 2019 Neukom Institute Literary Arts Awards for Speculative Fiction have been announced:
- Blackfish City, Sam J. Miller (Ecco)
- The Night Market, Jonathan Moore (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
- Plum Rains, Andromeda Romano-Lax (Soho)
- Theory of Bastards, Audrey Schulman (Europa Editions)
- Red Clocks, Leni Zumas (Little, Brown)
The award was established by the Neukom Institute for Computational Science at Dartmouth College and is open to works published after June 1, 2016. Winners will be announced in late May 2019 and receive a $5,000 honorarium at an event at Dartmouth College. Judges are Ann & Jeff VanderMeer.
For more information, see the Neukom Institute website.
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue.