The Libertarian Futurist Society (LFS) has released the finalists for the Prometheus Award in the Best Novel category, honoring pro-freedom works published in 2018.
Best Novel Award
- Causes of Separation, Travis Corcoran (Morlock)
- Kingdom of the Wicked [Book One: Rules and Book Two: Order], Helen Dale (Ligature Pty Limited)
- State Tectonics, Malka Older (Tor.com Publishing)
- The Fractal Man, J. Neil Schulman (Steve Heller)
- The Murderbot Diaries [All Systems Red, Artificial Condition, Rogue Protocol, and Exit Strategy], Martha Wells (Tor.com Publishing)
All members of the Libertarian Futurist Society are eligible to vote. The award will be presented in a ceremony during the 77th Worldcon, Dublin 2019, to be held August 15-19, 2019 at the Convention Centre Dublin in Dublin, Ireland.
For more information, see the LFS website.