2018 Sara Douglass Shortlist
Finalists for the 2018 Sara Douglass Book Series Award, for series ending between January 2015 and December 2017, have been announced:
- Electric Empire: The Diabolical Miss Hyde (2015), The Devious Dr. Jekyll (2015), The Dastardly Miss Lizzie (2017), Viola Carr (HarperCollins)
- The Fire Sermon: The Fire Sermon (2015), The Map of Bones (2016), The Forever Ship (2017), Francesca Haig (HarperCollins)
- Blackthorn & Grim: Dreamer’s Pool (2014), Tower of Thorns (2015), Den of Wolves (2016), Juliet Marillier (Pan Macmillan Australia)
- Captive Prince: Captive Prince (2014), Prince’s Gambit (2014), Kings Rising (2016), C.S. Pacat (Penguin Random)
- Zeroes: Zeroes (2015), Swarm (2016), Nexus (2017), Scott Westerfeld, Margo Lanagan & Deborah Biancotti (Allen & Unwin)
The winning series will be announced along with winners of the Aurealis Awards and the Convenors’ Award for Excellence during the Aurealis Awards ceremony on May 4, 2019 at the Jasper Hotel in Melbourne, Australia.
For more information, see the Aurealis Awards website.
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue quality coverage of the science fiction and fantasy field.