Winners of the Prix Utopiales were honored at the Nantes Utopiales Festival International de Science-Fiction in Nantes, France, held October 29 – November 2, 2015. The awards honor works produced by Europeans and published in French, and include a €3,000 prize.
Prix Julia Verlanger (Best SF/F Novel)
- Lum’en, Laurent Genefort (Bélial)
- Honorable mention: L’Adjacent, Christopher Priest; Jacques Collin, trans. (Denoël)
European Youth Prize (Best YA Novel)
- Humains, Matt Haig; Valérie Le Plouhinec, trans. (Hélium)
Best SF Comic
- Les Ogres-Dieux: Vol 1: Petit, Hubert & Bertrand Gatignol (Soleil)
- Honorable mention: Kanopé, Louise Joor (Delcourt)
Audience Award – Best SF Comic
- Soucoupes, Obion & Arnaud Le Gouëfflec (Glénat)
The Utopiales European Prize was presented to L’Autre Ville, Michal Ajvaz; Benoît Meunier, trans. (Mirobole). The prize is a juried award is given to a novel or collection published in French whose author is a citizen of a country belonging to the European Community, and includes a €2000 prize.
Awards were also presented in game and film categories.
For more, see the official Utopiales website.