The 2014 Spectrum 21 Awards winners were announced in Kansas City MO, May 10, 2014.
- Gold Award: “The Criterion Collection Lord of the Flies”, Kent Williams
- Silver Award: “A Tiger Beer Chinese New Year”, Victo Ngai
- Gold Award: “The End of the Road”, Nicolas Delort
- Silver Award: “Little Sambha and the Tiger with the Beautiful Purple Shoes with Crimson Soles”, Scott Gustafson
- Gold Award: “Vertical Man-Tank, 1892”, The Shiflett Bros.
- Silver Award: “Hot Diggety Dog”, Colin Poole & Kristine Poole
- Gold Award: “The Long Walk Home”, Omar Rayyan
- Silver Award: “Riding Horse on the Freezing Day”, Yukari Masuike
Grand Master Award
All winning artwork will be included in Spectrum 21: The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art (Flesk Publications), edited by Cathy & Arnie Fenner. This was the first awards presentation under the guidance of Spectrum’s new director John Fleskes. Jurors were Cory Godbey, J. Anthony Kosar, George Pratt, Shelly Wan, and Allen Williams. For more, see the Spectrum website.