Science Fiction for Kids: Series Wrap-Up
This has been a really fun series, and I hope you all enjoyed reading the entries from these industry professionals/parents. I want to thank everyone for their kindness in providing me with six weeks of excellent content while I was off on maternity leave. If anyone is particularly interested to see the results of my time away, you can check out my other other blog.
In the meantime, I wanted to provide a handy summary of all the posts in this series, in case folks want to link to a single post for future reference. I know I will!
- Tansy Rayner Roberts: Saving Space, One Planet at a Time
- Adam Roberts: Science Fiction Picture Books; or, SF for the very young
- Stacie Hanes: Space! Books About Space!
- Sam Jordison: Child-like Wonder
- Sarah Prineas: Fantasy and SF for Young Readers (And Older Ones, Too)
- Tricia Sullivan: Kid Approved SF
- Blaine Hoak: SF and Fantasy for Kids 10 and Under
- Jim Minz: Both Old and New YA SF
- Aaron and Teddy Buchanan: An Interview
- Sandra Tayler: The Non-Fictional Sense of Wonder
- Karen Meisner: A Reading List for Younger SF Enthusiasts