Chapbook collection of poetry, with at least half previously published, subtitled “Poetry for the Decadent, the Damned & the Absinthe-Minded”.
• The publisher’s site has this description and order page.
(Fri 12 Aug 2011)
• (Directory Entry)
* Benesch, Amy : Remember Me to Paradise
(Wolfsinger Publications 978-1936099139, $12.95, 162pp, trade paperback, May 2011)
• Nominal Publication Date: Tue 10 May 2011
Science fiction novel about a shapeshifter from the planet Paradise who comes to Earth to rescue other shapeshifters who may have become trapped there.
• The publisher’s site has this description and an excerpt.
• Amazon has 6 reader reviews, 5 of them awarding the book 5 stars.
* Cosby, Braxton A. : The Star-Crossed Saga: Protostar
(Firefly Publishing 978-098464281-6, $25, 353pp, hardcover, September 2011)
• Nominal Publication Date: Sun 25 Sep 2011
Science fiction/romance novel about an intergalactic bounty hunter against a backdrop of galactic civil war.
• The author’s site has this page about the book.
• Amazon has 11 reader reviews, all of them 5-star.
* McPherson, Jim : The Death’s Head Hellion
(James H McPherson 978-1-56592-479-6, $10, 119pp, chapbook, June 2011)
• Nominal Publication Date: Mon 6 Jun 2011
Fantasy short novel, part of the author’s Phantacea Mythos cycle that began with Feeling Theocidal (2008), based on the Phantacea comic book series pubished from 1977 to 1980.
• The series website has this page about the book.
* Owen, Lauri J. : Blowing Embers
(Pearlsong Press 978-1597190596, $18.95, 254pp, trade paperback, July 2011)
• Nominal Publication Date: Fri 1 Jul 2011
• The Embers #2
Paranormal romance novel, second in a series, set in an alternate Alaska, where those who have the power to control the elements rule over those who do not.
• The publisher’s site has this page about the book, with a link to a sample.
• There’s also a page for the first volume, Fallen Embers (Sept. 2010).
• Amazon has six reader reviews, all of them 5-star.
* Ramsey, Jo : Taking Control
(Jupiter Gardens Press 978-0-9834199-9-0, $13.95, 177pp, trade paperback, 2011)
• Nominal Publication Date: Sat 16 Jul 2011
• Reality Shift #4
Young adult fantasy novel, fourth in a series, about two teenagers in contact with spirit guides.
• The publisher’s site has this description with an excerpt.
• Amazon’s “Look Inside” function also provides an excerpt.