- Theodora Goss on Reading Protocols by way of James Thurber.
- Andrew Wheeler muses on the Characteristic Ages of Genres.
- Matthew Cheney recounts his experience Teaching with the Wesleyan Anthology of Science Fiction.
- John H. Stevens on Speculative Fiction as a critical term.
- Tim Harford mentions Cory Doctorow’s For the Win in the context of selecting Five Books on Unexpected Economics.
Also a reminder: we’ll start discussing Kij Johnson’s Nebula award winning short story “Ponies” on Sunday, May 29th.