The winner of the 2010 Arthur C. Clarke Award has been announced:
- Zoo City, Lauren Beukes (Angry Robot)
- The Dervish House, Ian McDonald (Gollancz)
- Monsters of Men, Patrick Ness (Walker)
- Generosity, Richard Powers (Atlantic)
- Declare, Tim Powers (Corvus)
- Lightborn, Tricia Sullivan (Orbit)
The winner receives a £2011 prize and a commemorative engraved bookend. This year’s judges were Jon Courtenay Grimwood and Martin Lewis for the British Science Fiction Association, Phil Nanson and Liz Williams for the Science Fiction Foundation, and Paul Skevington for SF Crowsnest.com. Paul Billinger was chair of judges. The winner was announced at the SCI-FI-LONDON Film Festival on April 27, 2011 in London.