- In Salon Futura #7, Ken MacLeod writes on “SF and IR” (IR here meaning International Relations).
- An essay by Roundtable contributor Paul Graham Raven on the first essay in Northrop Frye’s Anatomy of Criticism. Thoughtful comments by Jonathan McCalmont and Paul Kincaid follow.
- Speaking of Jonathan, he reviews Gary K. Wolfe’s Evaporating Genres on Ruthless Culture.
- This is really cute: Good Night Dune. [via Don Riggs]
- Daniel Abraham wrestles with exoticism on his blog.
- On SFSignal, John H. Stevens approaches the idea of identifying a fictive novum for fantasy that’s related to Darko Suvin’s novum of science fiction.
- Charles Tan at the World SF blog has an interesting interview with Nick Mamatas, editor at Haikasoru.
One thought on “Link Sift”
What’s up, yeah this post is really good and I have learned
lot of things from it about blogging. thanks.