The five judges for the 2010 Philip K. Dick Award have been announced. Works of science fiction originally published as paperbacks in the US during the year 2010 are eligible for the award.
- William Barton, 2402 Huron St., Durham NC 27707-1916
- Andy Duncan, 38 Teaberry Lane, Frostburg MD 21532-2301
- Bruce McAllister, 1976 Fullerton Ave., Costa Mesa CA 92627-2232
- Melinda M. Snodgrass, PO Box 23407, Santa Fe NM 87502-3407
- David Walton, 4508 Chandler Drive, Brookhaven PA 19015-1611
Publishers are encouraged to mail copies of eligible books to all judges. Nominees will be announced January 2011.