International Horror Guild Awards
Complete List by Nominee
Records and Tallies
Results by Year:
2001 International Horror Guild Awards
Where & When: Dragon*Con, Hyatt Regency Ballroom, Atlanta GA, Sat 1 Sep 2001
- October Dreams: A Celebration of Halloween, Richard Chizmar & Robert Morrish, eds.
(Cemetery Dance Publications)
- Dark Terrors 5, Stephen Jones & David Sutton, eds.
- Embraces: Dark Erotica, Paula Guran, ed.
(Venus or Vixen Press)
- Shadows and Silence, Barbara Roden & Christopher Roden, eds.
- Strange Attraction, Edward Kramer, ed.
- Horror Garage
- All Hallows
- Prism: The Newsletter of the British Fantasy Society
- The Third Alternative
- American Psycho
(Directed by Mary Harron, Written by Mary Harron & Guinvere Turner, based on a novel by Bret Easton Ellis; Lions Gate Films)
- The Cell
(Directed by Tarsem Singh, Written by Mark Protosevich; New Line Cinema)
- Pitch Black
(Directed by David Twohy, Written by David Twohy and Ken and Jim Wheat; USA Films)
- Requiem for a Dream
(Directed by Darren Aronofsky, Written by Hubert Selby, Jr. and Darren Aronofsky; Artisan Entertainment)
- Shadow of the Vampire
(Directed by E. Elias Merihige, Written by Steven Katz; Lions Gate Films)
(Directed and Written by M. Night Shyamalan; Buena Vista Pictures)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Dark Angel
- The Others (for NBC)