International Horror Guild Awards
Complete List by Nominee
Records and Tallies
Results by Year:
2000 International Horror Guild Awards
Where & When: World Horror Convention, Denver CO, Fri 12 May 2000
- Subterranean Gallery, Richard Chizmar & William K. Schafer, eds.
- The Mammoth Book of Best New Horror: Volume Ten, Stephen Jones, ed.
(Carroll & Graf)
- Northern Frights 5, Don Hutchison, ed.
- White of the Moon: New Tales of Madness and Dread, Stephen Jones, ed.
- The Year's Best Fantasy and Horror: Twelfth Annual Collection, Ellen Datlow & Terri Windling, eds.
- Fantasy and Horror: A Critical and Historical Guide to Literature, Illustration, Film, TV, Radio, and the Internet, Neil Barron, ed.
- A Cthulhu Mythos: Bibliography & Concordance, Chris Jarocha-Ernst
- Gothic: Four Hundred Years of Excess, Horror, Evil and Ruin, Richard Davenport-Hines
(North Point; Farrar, Straus & Giroux)
- Sixty Years of Arkham House, S. T. Joshi
- Vincent Price: A Daughter's Biography, Victoria Price
- All Hallows
- Enigmatic Tales
- Ghosts & Scholars
- Stir of Echoes
(David Koepp, director & screenplay; novel by Richard Matheson)
- The Blair Witch Project
(Daniel Myrick & Eduardo Sanchez, director & screenplay)
- The Sixth Sense
(M. Night Shyamalan, director & screenplay)
- Sleepy Hollow
(Tim Burton, director; Kevin Yagher & Andrew Kevin Walker, screenplay; story by Washington Irving)
- The Talented Mr. Ripley
(Anthony Minghella, director & screenplay; novel by Patricia Highsmith)
- Storm of the Century
- The X-Files
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
(for Leisure Books' mass market horror series)