British Fantasy Awards
Complete List by Nominee
Records and Tallies
Results by Year:
2005 British Fantasy Awards
- The Alsiso Project, Andrew Hook, ed.
- Acquainted with the Night, Barbara Roden & Christopher Roden, eds.
- The Mammoth Book of Best New Horror: Volume Fifteen, Stephen Jones, ed.
(Robinson; Carroll & Graf)
- The Thackery T. Lambshead Pocket Guide to Eccentric & Discredited Diseases, Jeff VanderMeer & Mark Roberts, eds.
- The Year's Best Fantasy and Horror: Seventeenth Annual Collection, Ellen Datlow, Kelly Link & Gavin J. Grant, eds.
- "Black Static", Paul Meloy
(The Third Alternative #40)
- "The Black Phone", Joe Hill
(The Third Alternative #39)
- "The Problem of Susan", Neil Gaiman
(Flights: Extreme Visions of Fantasy)
- "Roads Were Burning", Adam Roberts
- "You Will Hear the Locust Sing", Joe Hill
(The Third Alternative #37)
- Elastic Press,
- The Alien Online,
- Pendragon Press,
Peter Crowther, ed.
- PS Publishing,
Elizabeth Counihan, ed.
- Telos Publishing,
David J. Howe & Stephen James Walker
- The Third Alternative,
Andy Cox, ed.