The shortlist for the 2018 Prix Utopiales award has been announced.
- L’Or du diable, Andreas Eschbach (L’Atalante)
- Espace Lointain, Jaroslav Melnik (Agullo)
- L’âme des horloges, David Mitchell (de l’Olivier)
- Station: La chute, Al Robertson (Denoël)
- Amatka, Karin Tidbeck (La Volte)
The winner of the Utopiales prize will be selected by jury and announced at the Nantes International Science Fiction Festival, to be held October 31 – November 5, 2018 in at the Nantes Convention Center in Nantes, France. For more information, see the Utopiales website.
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue.