The 2018 Philip K. Dick Award nominees have been announced:
- The Book of Etta, Meg Elison (47North)
- Six Wakes, Mur Lafferty (Orbit)
- After the Flare, Deji Bryce Olukotun (The Unnamed Press)
- The Wrong Stars, Tim Pratt (Angry Robot)
- Revenger, Alastair Reynolds (Orbit)
- Bannerless, Carrie Vaughn (Mariner/Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
- All Systems Red, Martha Wells (Tor.com)
The award is presented annually to a distinguished work of science fiction originally published in paperback form in the United States. The award is sponsored by the Philip K. Dick Trust and the Philadelphia Science Fiction Society, and the award ceremony is sponsored by the Northwest Science Fiction Society. The judges are Robert Onopa, Deborah J. Ross (chair), James Stoddard, Amy Thomson, and Rick Wilber.
The winner and any special citations will be announced on Friday, March 30, 2018 at Norwescon 41 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Seattle Airport, SeaTac WA.
For more, see www.philipkdickaward.org
While you are here, please take a moment to support Locus with a one-time or recurring donation. We rely on reader donations to keep the magazine and site going, and would like to keep the site paywall free, but WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT to continue.