The five judges for the 2014 Philip K. Dick Award have been announced. Works of science fiction originally published as paperbacks in the US during the year 2014 are eligible for the award.
- Jon Armstrong, 1876 Willoughby Avenue, Ridgewood NY 11385-1153
- Ritch Calvin, Department of Cultural Analysis and Theory, 2119 Humanities, SUNY Stony Brook, Stony Brook NY 11794-5355
- Ellen Klages, 232 Winfield Street, San Francisco CA 94110-5145
- Laura J. Mixon (AKA M.J. Locke), 1625 Cornell Drive SE, Albuquerque NM 87106-3305
- Michaela Roessner-Herman, Box 1911, #150, Tehachapi CA 93581
Publishers are encouraged to mail copies of eligible books to all judges. Nominees will be announced January 2015.