The Libertarian Futurist Society has announced the Prometheus Award finalists in the Hall of Fame category:
- “Sam Hall”, Poul Anderson (1953)
- Falling Free, Lois McMaster Bujold (1988)
- “‘Repent, Harlequin!’ Said the Ticktockman”, Harlan Ellison (1965)
- Courtship Rite, Donald M. Kingsbury (1982)
- “As Easy as A.B.C.”, Rudyard Kipling (1912)
This category honors novels, novellas, stories, graphic novels, anthologies, films, TV shows/series, plays, poems, music recordings, and other works of fiction first published or broadcast more than five years ago.
All members of the Libertarian Futurist Society are eligible to vote.