On September 23, 2013, the Palms-Rancho Park library was dedicated to the late Ray Bradbury by the City of Los Angeles. That branch of the library was frequented by Bradbury and his four daughters, three of whom were in attendance for the dedication ceremony. Other attendees included Harlan Ellison, George Clayton Johnson, Steven Paul Leiva, Michelle Pincus, Mark Scott Zicree, members of the Los Angeles City Council, and other community members. A commemorative plaque was unveiled outside the library entrance following the ceremony. Pictures of the dedication can be seen at File 770.
- Gary Brandner (1933-2013)
- New Books, September Supplemental