The March issue features:
- Forthcoming Books listings from now until the end of 2002.
- Interviews with China Miéville and Jan Siegel.
- News covers Stephen King's thoughts about quitting writing, the fading of Stealth Press, and nominees for this year's Arthur C. Clarke and British Science Fiction Association awards.
- Obituaries of Astrid Lindgre, Michael O'Rourke, Cathleen Jordan, George Nader, and Stan Woolston.
- Comprehensive listings of books and magazines published in January.
- Bestsellers from specialty bookstores in December, and Locus's selected New and Notable Books.
- Reviews include new installments from short fiction columnists Nick Gevers and Rich Horton; art book reviews by Karen Haber; and reviews of new books by Sheri S. Tepper, Michael Swanwick, Steven Barnes, Dan Simmons, Ursula K. Le Guin, Lois McMaster Bujold, and others (complete list of reviews).
Click for larger image
Cover Design: Arnie Fenner